Sunday, May 19, 2013

Simple Blooming Metallic Rose With Gold Ear Cuff (AL-E171)

















Simple Blooming Metallic Rose With Gold Ear Cuff (AL-E171)
Choose any one of these 14 color rose flower ear cuffs. This gold backing ear cuff comes in 14 colors. Very simple and easy to match flower ear cuff and it matches almost anything you wear.
This listing is only for 1 ear cuff. Once you check out for the listing, email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg to let me know the number of the ear cuff you have chosen.
I know some of my customers are looking for simple ear cuffs rather than dangling. So I have just designed something simple for you. :)
Hope you enjoy browsing the collections. :)
This ear cuff is for the left side of your ear. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg
All A.L. Designs Jewelry designs here are made with love and full passion. Hope you love them. :) Will be exploring new techniques every time and bring you more new designs. Thank you for checking out my jewelry. -Adrine

Visit www.aldesigns.com.sg for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...